2014-01-05

Tierra de Fuego Airport

What happens if 2 great photographers build a sim? They create a photogenic space which attracts lot's of photographers.


 AshratumQuika Basevi  opened their sim today by sending boarding passes for Tierra de Fuego Airport to their friends. And although I came late because of another events I did no want to miss I met a lot of photographers there:  Angel Alphaville Arnno Planer, Thea Maiman, sinalein (Sina Souza), oopsee Joseppe and Loulou Teichmann. So if you want to see really good photos click on their names to see their Flickr. Some of them already posted photos of the new place.


Tierra de Fuego is dominated by the large airport, but there are a lot other industrial structures. Have fun exploring and snap shooting. I am sure we will see many photos of this airport.


Taxi: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tierra%20de%20Fuego/132/102/25

1 comment:

Tish Coronet said...

Well, I was just there and I don't know what to make of it. There's a lot going on, but nothing to tie it all together. A mixed bag.