2013-10-14

Halloween: Veil of Darkness


One of the highlights of each Halloween season is the dark build at Calas Galadhon. So I had to go for a look...

The Windlight settings are very special, dark blue and spooky. Luckily someone passed by ad gave me this lantern.


The work is greatly done. Much ideas and time has been invested.


T highly recommend to take the swamp raft tour after passing the village and he cemetery.



The way up to the castle is dark and dangerous. Not always the most obvious ways are the right ones.


Inside of the castle is even more to see and many dangers are to pass.


This huge works take hours to explore. flying and doubleclick TP is disabled.


Somewhere in the castle I got lost ran out of time. I think I am not yet finished and have to go back. But I know already that is is HIGHLY recommended to visit.


Taxi: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/SilverMyst/219/39/21

1 comment:

Tymus Tenk said...

thank you for the wonderful post and photos of the build, Quan...so glad you enjoyed it ;)