2012-03-08

Last Minute Panic Part 1 : Ovid's Metamorphoses


March 15. is the final day on many LEA sims and right now, last minute, 3 really good artists are coming out with installations. Unfortunately brilliant and worth watching! So hurry and go to see them.
 The fairness sake I must admit though, that Merlino Mayo’s work was finished a week ago, but I did not found time to blog. But for the other 2 works I really got only yesterday and today  the "Ready Message". I shall therefore be brief, so that its quickly written!
Merlino Mayo has built a great full sim inspired by the Metamorphoses of Ovid. Ovid was a Roman poet about 2,000 years ago. I must admit that I do not know the book, but only his "Art of Love", which, however is very entertaining written. The book describes the emergence of metamorphosis of the world on the basis of the Roman and Greek mythology. The book consists of several books and Merlino wrote in the blog that the work should be continued in the future.  
The finished levels are really great and are partly combined with some incredible interactive effects. A must see!

Taxi: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/LEA27/128/128/2


No comments: